on hold at Case?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hapkidochic

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anybody who was placed on hold post-interview at Case been accepted yet? does anybody know about how many people come off the hold list?

Members don't see this ad.

What is this Case? Is it an osteopathic school?

Originally posted by doctorcynical
What is this Case? Is it an osteopathic school?

what is this doctorcynical? a troll?

Members don't see this ad :)
This HAS to be SnS, doesn't it????!!!! Come on!!!!

Judd

Originally posted by juddson
This HAS to be SnS, doesn't it????!!!! Come on!!!!

Judd

Have you not been reading older posts. SnS is a whole lot funnier. I just make stupid comments. Sns makes intellectual cracks.

I think it'd be really hilarious if we had dueling threads in which those people who hate each other on sdn can publicly talk **** to each other (e.g. exmike vs. doctorcynical, Street philosopher vs. pathdr2b, etc.) :idea:

Originally posted by SachinG
I think it'd be really hilarious if we had dueling threads in which those people who hate each other on sdn can publicly talk **** to each other (e.g. exmike vs. doctorcynical, Street philosopher vs. pathdr2b, etc.) :idea:

SDN RAW!!!
(RAW is WAR)

Originally posted by SachinG

it really wouldnt work...you cant reason with a troll.i dont hate this drcynical character, i just prefer he post his vapid comments in the forum instead of distracting people seeking real information here in pre-allo.

hapkidochic,
when did you hear from the admissions office? i interviewed about two weeks ago and was told a decision would be made today. I called today and they said to try calling on thurs they may have the info then...i may try calling late tomorrow afternoon. The waiting is killing me... What did they tell you when they put you on hold?

zahri, i interviewed back at the beginning of october. i found out i was on hold about 2-3 weeks later. i called a couple times before i gave up and just decided to wait for the mail. basically the hold letter says that they'll continue to review your app until april, at which point, if you haven't been accepted, they'll either reject you or put you on the waiting list. And then the waiting list isn't touched until june or july.

just a lil *BUMP* ....we got a little off subject earlier due to the lack of maturity of one SDNer..... :mad: but I am waiting for someone to say they were accepted off of post-interview hold status!! PLEASE!!! :( :( :( :(

...although small piece of advice....do not feed the trolls.....any response at all satisfies them...they are just better to ignore.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bump....again.....

ummm....this isn't looking to good here--- :wow: :wow: :wow:

It isn't over.....this is word passed on:

I was accepted off the hold list to CWRU. I was told in early July. Interviewed in NOV, hold in DEC, waitlist in MAY, accepted in July. Last year no one came off of the waitlist, two years ago maybe 20 or so. Don't give up hope, just leave options open, and don't get an apartment at a med school until the last minute if it is not your top choice And don't worry once you are in, people who were accepeted early are failing out while one of the last ones in are doing wonderful.

MSII @ CWRU

This is great news!!

:D :laugh: :clap: :clap: :love: :clap: :clap: :laugh: :D

I'm still on hold at Case as well. However I heard from my tour guide there that many people get put on hold, so just waiting...