On my way to VCU, yes

Started by CambieMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CambieMD

cambiemd
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I have been following the saga called the match for the past several months. I matched outside of the match a few months before the actual match.

I was pleased with what I saw at VCU. I found the staff to be down to earth and proud of the program. I was told that they try to protect residents from
abusive surgeons. There is a variety of cases and diverse mix of patients.

I hope that everyone is happy with their destination come 2006.

I will not attempt to presume to know why the program did not fill.

Maybe Uncle Festus was off the day that I interviewed. 🙁


CambieMD
 
I will see there this summer. I know 2 of the other interns coming in and they are both laid back and enjoyable.

I second the above. Have no idea why the program did not fill.

Cambie, did you get my PM.
 
Just saw you are from St. Amant, LA. I am at VCU and starting anesthesia CA-1 in July and graduated from LSUHSC-Shreveport. Let me know who everybody is that is headed this way. Later.