On Texas STAR what does Avg number of Honors Mean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nfish1

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Avg column, what does it encompass? When a school Avg Honored=5 does that include 4th year Sub-Is and the grades student's got on their fourth year electives in that field? Or Does that mean the Avg student at that program got 5 honors during their third year only?

Also do Honors in the elective of your fields choosing matter? Or is more so just expected?

Members don't see this ad.

The Avg column, what does it encompass? When a school Avg Honored=5 does that include 4th year Sub-Is and the grades student's got on their fourth year electives in that field? Or Does that mean the Avg student at that program got 5 honors during their third year only?

Also do Honors in the elective of your fields choosing matter? Or is more so just expected?
Interested in hearing what this Texas Star data includes. I highly doubt it is accurate if they're self-reporting honors grades. Can anyone comment on how legit it is?

Interested in hearing what this Texas Star data includes. I highly doubt it is accurate if they're self-reporting honors grades. Can anyone comment on how legit it is?
My school had us fill it out after Match day. If I remember correctly it said it would be verifying the info with my school, but I can’t remember it exactly.