1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

On the fence with VR?!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Nino013, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Restart13

Classifieds Approved 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I have my MCAT coming up this Saturday, and I am wondering what to do as far as taking the test and voiding it or canceling and taking it later. I have been getting some really crappy scores lately in the VR section, anywhere from 8-9 down to a 6 and 4 (was out of it mentally that day). My question is this:

Would you delay based off just the verbal? I think come test day I can pull of a 7-9 (I think a 8-9). I am starting junior year this fall and can wait, but I want to take it this summer before school starts up again, as I have studied all summer. My sciences are about a 23 between BS and PS and I want to get at least a 30. My reasoning is that my VR is not going to improve regardless of how much time I spend on it. What do you guys think?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Thread closed. Please do not make duplicate threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.