Oncology journal recommendations for review papers

Started by Syndicate
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Syndicate

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understand that most review papers that get published are via invitation to distinguished M.D.s that journals want to get contributions from. Are there any lenient oncology journals that would consider unsolicited clinical review papers from a resident? I am planning to write one with my current faculty mentor (he is only an assistant professor and does not have any invitations to write review papers from any journals at the moment). I am thinking of just looking at SCImago and blindly submitting to the lower Q2-Q4 journals.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!