oncology specialty

Started by RxINform
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxINform

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any experience in this specialty? I am a P1 and am just looking into residencies to see what is around and what being a clinical oncology pharmacist might involve. i don't see too many residencies for this specialty (i do realize that it is a PGY-2 residency). I only see one available residency in my state and maybe 20 total in the country. I feel like if i am going to go the residency route I will want to specialize so I am considering all options since I have a lot of time until I am through with school. any other suggestions/experiences are appreciated.