One academics dishonesty and F on my transcript question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone I have one academic dishonesty ,F on my transcript from my calc 1 class



This happen during exam 2 I wasn’t feeling with with chest pain during the exam and I did get checked out after exam I had to finish since she fails to communicate.


Also she failed to communicate how to medical withdraw


Thing I was charged with handing in work late but it didn’t say on the exam when it was due I did submit it late


Not being on camera I told her I wasn’t feeling well so lifting my neck caused pain.

The hand writing since mine sloppy I had to transfer it over.


I always had accommodations but since it expired my college didn’t want to assist me.


The dean of college wasn’t much of help he told me closed the case because I lost the case I did have a lawyer hired the dean told me to plead guilty because I don’t have a valid case.


The professor won’t do anything to give me W and yet she won’t assist me at All she the worst since I finished course she won’t help.

So after this happen I got tested and I found out I have autism and I got the proper accommodation.

Now I’m retaking course at another CC near me

What do I do now there an F on my transcript and 1 academic dishonesty im I screwed now to get into med school ?


Is it ok I’m retaking set course at another CC but there an F on my transcript from my main college ?


Does the dean have to write me a letter what happen or professor they don’t write letter they say ?

The dean or professor don’t want to help no one does if a medical withdraw was done I wouldn’t have an issue.

Sorry if it’s confusing it’s a lot.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I know who this is because I also saw this on Facebook, I suggest you edit out your professor's name and school so you don't get doxxed
 
Thank you.
I removed the name for you.

I am also going to close this thread and refer commentary to the first thread you posted abut this issue over here:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.