One day left and…

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gasedo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
… my brain literally hurts! I feel ready and don’t want to study one more second!!! :eek: :eek:
Any suggestions what to do the day before the BIG DAY? :scared: :scared:
Wish me luck guys!!!
:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Make sure you pray to all the gods of the major religions, it's good to have your bases covered.

Some people say to eat salmon, nuts, etc. because they're brain food. I say take it one step further and actually eat a human brain.

If you think you're getting a bad score, fake a heart attack.

/thread

armorshell said:
Make sure you pray to all the gods of the major religions, it's good to have your bases covered.

Some people say to eat salmon, nuts, etc. because they're brain food. I say take it one step further and actually eat a human brain.

/thread
:laugh: :laugh: The heart attack is good... or you can fake an Asthma Attack to... but seriously, i would just chill out, watch some movies, drink a beer or 2... just relax

armorshell said:

/thread

:laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
STOP STUDYING NOW if you already havent,and go do something utterly useless, like see the da vinci code. crap crap crap,if i were to be taking to DAT tomorrow, id be a neurotic mess, but then again, im always a neurotic mess. but i digress. just reeeeeeelax,you cant prepare for it anymore than you have, and you certainly cant learn anything else. tomorrow you get to post your awesome scores. good luck!

amsie said:
STOP STUDYING NOW if you already havent,and go do something utterly useless, like see the da vinci code. crap crap crap,if i were to be taking to DAT tomorrow, id be a neurotic mess, but then again, im always a neurotic mess. but i digress. just reeeeeeelax,you cant prepare for it anymore than you have, and you certainly cant learn anything else. tomorrow you get to post your awesome scores. good luck!
Davinci code has too many levels of intellectual things going on, see X3 instead.

What you need is mindless mutant violence and hawt chicks!

Gasedo said:
… my brain literally hurts! I feel ready and don’t want to study one more second!!! :eek: :eek:
Wish me luck guys!!!

I would stop studying/reviewing no later than 2pm tomorrow. After 2pm, go for a nice walk/swim/job/bike ride...get your blood flowing, and get tired so that you sleep early, and get plenty of it!!

Best of luck!!

Hey armorshell stop it now, cauze I am going to laugh during my test thinking of your posts! :laugh:
Thanks Amsie! ;)
Have you guys taking the DAT already?

Gasedo said:
Hey armorshell stop it now, cauze I am going to laugh during my test thinking of your posts! :laugh:
Thanks Amsie! ;)
Have you guys taking the DAT already?

i havent.i think d-day(errrr...test day) for me will be early august. but like i said, id be a neurotic mess if today was the day before d-day.oy vey.x3 might be a better solution,though.

taking mine on june 3rd!!!

really nervous... even if it's like a week away... i would go for a soothing walk..listen to soothing music... eat something soothing... get my point? ;)

G'LUCK!!!!! :luck:

Gasedo said:
Wish me luck guys!!!

Good luck :)

Gasedo said:
Wish me luck guys!!!

don't study any new stuff, just review flashcards or simple stuff and try to do something to take your mind off the test. See a movie (x men 3 :)

good luck!