One Health

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

3dogsand2cats

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So one health is something I have found to be a very interesting topic. However I can find very little info on it. Does anyone have any good links or comments about this topic?
 
So one health is something I have found to be a very interesting topic. However I can find very little info on it. Does anyone have any good links or comments about this topic?

I work in the public health sector and the One World - One Health campaign is something we research extensively in my department. Here are some basic introductory websites:

http://www.oneworldonehealth.org/

http://www.onehealthinitiative.com/

I have also attached here my favorite article about it, published in Foreign Affairs.
 

Attachments