7+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2009
Status
Dental Student
It's almost here! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Jun 10, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Scary and exciting all at the same time...but I must focus..much school work due!!and exams too!

Dec 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
if you see a guy who is waiting for phone's ring desperately at Dunkin Donut, its me

Jsizzle

5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2010
Status
Dental Student
i wish theyd tell us before thanksgiving so i could stop obsessing over it ):

Dec 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Dunkin Donut around my home has a great reception for my metro PCS. 5 days to go

Nov 9, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
StudentDoctor.net has been really addicting the past couple of weeks! lol! Buttttt at the same time, I think it's detrimental to my health. :( Best of luck to all of us!

Maygyver

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
What happens on December 1st?

slm266

Dentist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2008
Status
Dentist
How many times did you guys have to explain to family members that you won't know until next week.

My wife's grandpa just kept reminding me that her brother never got in.

MrBeans

MrBeans
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
How many times did you guys have to explain to family members that you won't know until next week.

:confused:

I had to explain to family members about 10 times. :laugh:

Rubber Dam Man

protecting you since 1950
10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2008
Maryland
Status
Dental Student

Since my first interview, I can't even begin to count how many times I have been asked this question by family members... I'm surprised they haven't memorized the important dates of the admissions cycle considering I've been in it numerous times and it seems like they ask the same questions year after year... hopefully this year I can just show them all an acceptance letter

hopefulDMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
ooooh this is scary!

i know i won't be going on SDN Dec 1st unless I have good news to update on here myself. otherwise, I might cry seeing that everyone else is getting accepted :(

final on dec 1st and a project due dec 30 and anothe project due the week after...i couldn't even sit still to finish a final i had this past tuesday............................ :'(

bring me good news, Lord!

Jun 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Looks like I checked the forums just in time. Good luck everyone! I'll have underclassmen next year :D

MrBeans

MrBeans
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Stay positive! :D:thumbup:

:luck::xf:

ooooh this is scary!

i know i won't be going on SDN Dec 1st unless I have good news to update on here myself. otherwise, I might cry seeing that everyone else is getting accepted :(

final on dec 1st and a project due dec 30 and anothe project due the week after...i couldn't even sit still to finish a final i had this past tuesday............................ :'(

bring me good news, Lord!