-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
One Week!
Started by txlonghorn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's almost here! 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
... best of luck guys!WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Scary and exciting all at the same time...but I must focus..much school work due!!and exams too!
thisScary and exciting all at the same time...but I must focus..much school work due!!and exams too!
2
299678
if you see a guy who is waiting for phone's ring desperately at Dunkin Donut, its me
if you see a guy who is waiting for phone's ring desperately at Dunkin Donut, its me
lol. why dunkin donuts? i want one...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2
299678
Dunkin Donut around my home has a great reception for my metro PCS. 5 days to go
Good luck everybody!!! let's hope for the best!!
What happens on December 1st?
The app service is giving away a furby!
its no longer a week...
4 Days 🙂
its no longer a week...
It is funny how as the days pass, there are less days until December 1st. 🙂
How many times did you guys have to explain to family members that you won't know until next week.
My wife's grandpa just kept reminding me that her brother never got in.
😕
I had to explain to family members about 10 times.

How many times did you guys have to explain to family members that you won't know until next week.
My wife's grandpa just kept reminding me that her brother never got in.
Since my first interview, I can't even begin to count how many times I have been asked this question by family members... I'm surprised they haven't memorized the important dates of the admissions cycle considering I've been in it numerous times and it seems like they ask the same questions year after year... hopefully this year I can just show them all an acceptance letter
ooooh this is scary!
i know i won't be going on SDN Dec 1st unless I have good news to update on here myself. otherwise, I might cry seeing that everyone else is getting accepted 🙁
final on dec 1st and a project due dec 30 and anothe project due the week after...i couldn't even sit still to finish a final i had this past tuesday............................ :'(
bring me good news, Lord!
i know i won't be going on SDN Dec 1st unless I have good news to update on here myself. otherwise, I might cry seeing that everyone else is getting accepted 🙁
final on dec 1st and a project due dec 30 and anothe project due the week after...i couldn't even sit still to finish a final i had this past tuesday............................ :'(
bring me good news, Lord!
Stay positive! 😀👍




ooooh this is scary!
i know i won't be going on SDN Dec 1st unless I have good news to update on here myself. otherwise, I might cry seeing that everyone else is getting accepted 🙁
final on dec 1st and a project due dec 30 and anothe project due the week after...i couldn't even sit still to finish a final i had this past tuesday............................ :'(
bring me good news, Lord!
......so, in a week should I recycle this paper bag I'm currently breathing in and out of? 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 383
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 4K
