-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Onion
Started by Saleh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think you are in the wrong section...
he wants to see which school reps can answer this question
j/k

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you are in the wrong section...
oh! I think this question is about pharmacognosis. is there anyone that can guide me where I ask my question?!
Last edited:
he wants to see which school reps can answer this question
j/k![]()
If I don't scroll down to see your JK I would have believed you -_- haha.
OK! I understand it is wrong forum
یعنی از شما دو تا کله پوک کسی نمیفهمه معنی حرفم چیه؟
یعنی تواون فرنگ با اون همه ادعاش هیچ خری نیست جواب این سوالو بده؟
😀
یعنی از شما دو تا کله پوک کسی نمیفهمه معنی حرفم چیه؟
یعنی تواون فرنگ با اون همه ادعاش هیچ خری نیست جواب این سوالو بده؟
😀
the disulfides fom from cyctine if you can find a cystein in the onion youre good