online biochem classes

Started by Deepa100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Deepa100

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interested in some links to online biochem classes that are preferably extended term. Please post if you know any reputable universities that offer this. I don't want University of Phoenix-likes on my transcript though. It will be oo obvious that it is an online U.
Thanks!
 
I liked the one at UC Berkeley. But keep in mind there are lots of medical schools that will not accept it for a pre-req. I know Davis and UCLA are two that refused online/distance learning for any pre-reqs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm pretty sure that Washington State University has online biochem in the fall, spring and summer semesters.
 
the other day i called ucla/geffen, as i had taken an online stats I course and wanted to know if they frowned on that. the admissions counselor told me that as long as i took it for a grade it was fine with them. i wouldn't take another pre-req online course, though, b/c of the nature of the subjects. i'm curious as to where you heard that ucla doesn't take accept online courses, as i certainly don't want to come to the end of the line and be rejected b/c of a misunderstanding. thanks.