Online classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Biassi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody knows if pharmacy schools accept classes taken at school like Devry university, University of Pheonix? Brief those online schools? Anybody took a physics class online at those universities and got accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody knows if pharmacy schools accept classes taken at school like Devry university, University of Pheonix? Brief those online schools? Anybody took a physics class online at those universities and got accepted?

hmmm... I'm not sure - but I did work at Nova Southeastern (who pioneered this form of college education) - and the physics classes I proctored were NOTHING compared to the ones I took at the local CC. There is no lab, and typically only 2 tests are offered. Those schools do have a reputation for being easy - but I cannot comment on how Pharmacy schools would look at it...

~above~

just contact the schools you need the credits to get into first and ask them directly. Each school has their own specific requirements.

Members don't see this ad :)
I doubt they would accept them; but even if they did, they probably wouldn't look at them too favorably.

Most schools should except (at least USN does) non-science online courses like Econ and Speech (yea, speech online is awesome!), but I would have to agree with the previous posts that you should definitely call the schools and see if they'll accept online science courses. Some actually might b/c someone I work with is taking an online bio course and I thought she was planning on going to pharmacy school. I'll have to ask her about that, maybe she changed her mind. I hope they'll accept physics online--I hated physics! I felt like I did not understand it completely, and it did not interest me whatsover. So, good luck--hopefully some schools will accept it! (Please let me know if any do, b/c I might have to take a physics course if i don't get into USN :( ).

Physics at University of Phoenix? That sounds odd.