online classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxShazzie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody know which CoP's DONT accept online classes? it's going to take a long time for retakes if that's the case. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Well at the community college that I am taking on-line classes, the colleges won't know that it is an on-line class. There is no "on-line class" notation on the transcript so I don't see how pharmacy schools would know. I am pretty sure they accept any course (even on-line) as long as it is from an accredited college?

Well at the community college that I am taking on-line classes, the colleges won't know that it is an on-line class. There is no "on-line class" notation on the transcript so I don't see how pharmacy schools would know. I am pretty sure they accept any course (even on-line) as long as it is from an accredited college?

I am thinking to take some online courses this summer too and wonder those courses will be counted or not?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've taken a ton of online classes, and there is no notification on my transcript that I took said classes online. Honestly, I can't imagine how the school will know.

I've taken a ton of online classes, and there is no notification on my transcript that I took said classes online. Honestly, I can't imagine how the school will know.

That's cool. Do you think Stat and Econ would be ok to take online? I'm afraid that I won't understand anything. This is my first time and hopefully it works though.

That's cool. Do you think Stat and Econ would be ok to take online? I'm afraid that I won't understand anything. This is my first time and hopefully it works though.

I took econ online. I actually took econ 1 the regular way and econ 2 on-line and honestly there was not a huge difference. in both formats, we just basically learned from the book and i guess i am a self-learner anyways. stats might be a little more difficult because math is harder to learn by reading, but it's definitely possible!