online classes

Started by RxShazzie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxShazzie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anybody know which CoP's DONT accept online classes? it's going to take a long time for retakes if that's the case. :scared:
 
Well at the community college that I am taking on-line classes, the colleges won't know that it is an on-line class. There is no "on-line class" notation on the transcript so I don't see how pharmacy schools would know. I am pretty sure they accept any course (even on-line) as long as it is from an accredited college?
 
Well at the community college that I am taking on-line classes, the colleges won't know that it is an on-line class. There is no "on-line class" notation on the transcript so I don't see how pharmacy schools would know. I am pretty sure they accept any course (even on-line) as long as it is from an accredited college?

I am thinking to take some online courses this summer too and wonder those courses will be counted or not?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've taken a ton of online classes, and there is no notification on my transcript that I took said classes online. Honestly, I can't imagine how the school will know.
 
I've taken a ton of online classes, and there is no notification on my transcript that I took said classes online. Honestly, I can't imagine how the school will know.

That's cool. Do you think Stat and Econ would be ok to take online? I'm afraid that I won't understand anything. This is my first time and hopefully it works though.
 
That's cool. Do you think Stat and Econ would be ok to take online? I'm afraid that I won't understand anything. This is my first time and hopefully it works though.

I took econ online. I actually took econ 1 the regular way and econ 2 on-line and honestly there was not a huge difference. in both formats, we just basically learned from the book and i guess i am a self-learner anyways. stats might be a little more difficult because math is harder to learn by reading, but it's definitely possible!