Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!
I'm wondering if there are any online medical school electives that I could take for credit during my 4th year. We have something like 30+ weeks of required electives for our 4th year, and I was hoping to do an online elective during interview season to lighten the workload, or even over the Winter holidays to have it count as 1-2 weeks of equivalent elective. Anybody have any suggestions or past courses that have worked?
Thanks! Good luck everyone in dedicated and in 3rd year rotations 🙂
I'm wondering if there are any online medical school electives that I could take for credit during my 4th year. We have something like 30+ weeks of required electives for our 4th year, and I was hoping to do an online elective during interview season to lighten the workload, or even over the Winter holidays to have it count as 1-2 weeks of equivalent elective. Anybody have any suggestions or past courses that have worked?
Thanks! Good luck everyone in dedicated and in 3rd year rotations 🙂