Online Into to OT Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RedredOT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to take an online intro to OT course either this summer or next year if summer is not an option. I was wondering if anyone has taken the course in an online format that they recommend? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I didn't take it myself, but I know Western Michigan University offers an online intro to OT course. It is offered year round.

So does Eastern Washington. It is offered online and they only charge the in-state tuition rate no matter where you are from. I didn't end up taking it but did talk to somebody who said it was easy!

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome thank you! I did look around to see what was out there and was just curious to see if anyone has an experience with the course that they could share. in-state tuition for out-of-staters, thats pretty awesome I will check it out. Thanks again!

Awesome thank you! I did look around to see what was out there and was just curious to see if anyone has an experience with the course that they could share. in-state tuition for out-of-staters, thats pretty awesome I will check it out. Thanks again!

Did you take this course at in-state tuition costs? I looked it up and it said it charges $600+ per credit for out of state students. Therefore it will run me $1200+... that is NOT a deal. Anyone know where I can take a cheap intro to OT course?