Online Organic II?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BuckleyGirl

BuckleyGirl
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm not doing so hot in Organic II, and may need to take it again this summer since I'll be applying this fall. I have to get a D- for me to re-take at my current school, but I don't want to do that in case I actually DO pass! Does anyone know of a legit online Organic Chem II class to take this summer?? Online course would be ideal since I have a few weddings to attend and work FT, so my last resort would be CC.

thanks for any advice in advance!
 
That would have been perfect! I just called and it is full, even the waitlist is full...Thanks so much for the info!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check with oregon state university as well. I see to recall they have summer online orgo.
 
I though most schools required a lab section? Do the schools that you are applying to not require this?
 
I've already completed the lab this semester, so just need the stupid lecture...UNE looks promising, though! Anyone taken an online class from University of New England?