online pre reqs

Started by emlady09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

emlady09

c/o 20..eventually
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have a situation. I need to take physics I and II before next summer (I am applying this year, if everything goes well). I am currently getting my masters at a private school here in SoCal and the physics course is already full for fall. I wasn't able to get into the class available at the nearest CC. Does anyone know of an accredited online course I could take? I've already found UNE and they are not offering physics currently (just my luck). There is a Cal State school near by that is on the quarter system that has a session starting in the winter, but since I am not an enrolled student I only get in to the class if there is space available the day it starts, so I don't want to depend on that as my only option. Please, anyone have any suggestions!?
 
So I have a situation. I need to take physics I and II before next summer (I am applying this year, if everything goes well). I am currently getting my masters at a private school here in SoCal and the physics course is already full for fall. I wasn't able to get into the class available at the nearest CC. Does anyone know of an accredited online course I could take? I've already found UNE and they are not offering physics currently (just my luck). There is a Cal State school near by that is on the quarter system that has a session starting in the winter, but since I am not an enrolled student I only get in to the class if there is space available the day it starts, so I don't want to depend on that as my only option. Please, anyone have any suggestions!?
Michigan State offers Physics I and II online!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just make sure your school accepts online courses first. I know UGA didn't accept ANY last year and now will take online courses for humanities only. So double check that!!!
 
Just make sure your school accepts online courses first. I know UGA didn't accept ANY last year and now will take online courses for humanities only. So double check that!!!
I feel like they might be the only school that won't accept online sciences, but I could be wrong. Very, very few schools accept online labs for more obvious reasons. Most readily accept online lectures.
 
Just make sure your school accepts online courses first. I know UGA didn't accept ANY last year and now will take online courses for humanities only. So double check that!!!
Thanks, I have checked and emailed all the schools I'm applying to and made sure they will take any online classes I take.
 
Hello,

Quick question. I need to retake my ENG 101, I took it in undergrad at a private university got a C+. Would it be unacceptable to take it online at a CC? Thank you for your help.