India and South Asia Online resources and mobile applications.

Started by drkoma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drkoma

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I'm trying to gather some information about what electronic resources medical students and professionals use in different countries.
Specifically I'm interested in treatment recommendations and guidelines. I've gotten the impression that medscape and UpToDate are among the most popular especially in the US.

Are these sites and their smartphone-apps used where you study/practice? Do you have anything similar in your own language or do you prefer english resources?

Are smartphones used in clinical practice and on wards or is that frowned upon?

Looking forward to your answers