Online Scores : Aamc Is Pathetic!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

njdesi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The paper I recieved said "We will post scores on this site on or about the SAME DAY we begin mailing the paper score report".
WHY WOULD I WAIST MY $15 BUCKS CHECKING MY SCORES ONLINE IF IT MEANS ONLY A 1-2 DAY DIFFERENCE BY SNAIL MAIL???? Come on here. In June we got to check our scores a good 10-14 days before the paper report got mailed out. This time the MCAT office decided not to do that. Isnt that plain annoying? What is the pathetic point of doing it online then if they put up the scores ONLINE THE SAME DAY AS THEY MAIL IT OUT ON PAPER??????? :mad: It is pointless to me. What do my fellow SDNers think?????

Members don't see this ad.

unf

Attachments

• worstthreadever.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 334
FYI- in April it was a good two and a half weeks before the scores showed up via snail mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let me put it this way. AAMC apparently began mailing out the PINs early this week--or at least that's when people started receiving them. I still haven't gotten mine, and there's no WAY I'd survive this many days of waiting for my actual scores, once the rest of you start getting them...

I was just asked by the Original Poster to delete this thread. Instead of deleting it, I am choosing to close it because of moderator issues.

It will disappear to the bottom a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.