Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Online Scores : Aamc Is Pathetic!!!!!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by njdesi, Sep 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njdesi

njdesi Senior Member

The paper I recieved said "We will post scores on this site on or about the SAME DAY we begin mailing the paper score report".
    WHY WOULD I WAIST MY $15 BUCKS CHECKING MY SCORES ONLINE IF IT MEANS ONLY A 1-2 DAY DIFFERENCE BY SNAIL MAIL???? Come on here. In June we got to check our scores a good 10-14 days before the paper report got mailed out. This time the MCAT office decided not to do that. Isnt that plain annoying? What is the pathetic point of doing it online then if they put up the scores ONLINE THE SAME DAY AS THEY MAIL IT OUT ON PAPER??????? :mad: It is pointless to me. What do my fellow SDNers think?????

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. limit

limit Molesting my inner-child

unf

Attached Files:

4. blkdawn

blkdawn Member

FYI- in April it was a good two and a half weeks before the scores showed up via snail mail.

5. specialk

specialk Member

I think it's kinda obvious what we think. Refer to Simpsons reply.

6. Samoa

Physician Pharmacist

Let me put it this way. AAMC apparently began mailing out the PINs early this week--or at least that's when people started receiving them. I still haven't gotten mine, and there's no WAY I'd survive this many days of waiting for my actual scores, once the rest of you start getting them...

7. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member

it was about 1.5 weeks tilll i got my scores in mail. I am still going to spend $15 this time

8. Tweetie_bird

I was just asked by the Original Poster to delete this thread. Instead of deleting it, I am choosing to close it because of moderator issues.

It will disappear to the bottom a few weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.