Online USMLE tutoring with an experienced, high scoring (260+/280+) tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

USMLE_Pro

Founder of USMLE Pro
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I scored a 261 on Step 1 and a 281 on Step 2 CK, and have over 400 hours of tutoring experience.

Tutoring is one-on-one video conferencing via Skype, and is personalized to student goals and needs. I focus on USMLE-specific test-taking strategy and techniques for rapid memorization of high yield content with long-term retention. I offer tutoring for Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Shelf Exams.

Even if you don't need weekly tutoring, many students contact me for single sessions to create a personalized schedule and discuss test-taking and study strategies.

Many students are also interested in a few sessions to review NBME self-assessments, as I'm able to provide answer explanations to any student who has purchased and taken these practice tests.

I also offer free 15-minute consultations to assess if tutoring is right for you. I previously tutored through a well-known test prep company that charged students $259/hr to work with me, but I am now able to offer much lower rates as an independent tutor.

For more info, or to book a lesson or free consultation, see my website: www.usmlepro.com

Please PM me or book an appointment through my website to set up a lesson or consultation!
 
Last edited: