Online USMLE Tutoring With Top Scorer (262 Step 1, 281 Step 2 CK)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USMLE_Pro

Founder of USMLE Pro
Lifetime Donor
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I scored a 261 on Step 1, a 281 on Step 2 CK, and have >400 hours of tutoring experience.

Tutoring is one-on-one video conferencing via Skype, and is personalized to student goals and needs. I focus on USMLE-specific test-taking strategy and techniques for rapid memorization of high yield content with long-term retention. I offer tutoring for Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Shelf Exams.

Even if you don't need weekly tutoring, many students contact me for single sessions to create a personalized schedule and discuss test-taking and study strategies.

Many students are also interested in a few sessions to review NBME self-assessments, as I'm able to provide answer explanations to any student who has purchased and taken these practice tests.

I also offer free 15-minute phone consultations to assess if tutoring is right for you. I previously tutored through a well-known test prep company that charged students $259/hr to work with me, but I am now able to offer much lower rates as an independent tutor. Unlike most other individual tutors, I am able to accept all major credit cards in addition to PayPal as payment. My website also offers a forum section, which allows you to ask me for personal advice for free!

For more info, or to book a lesson or free consultation, see my website: www.usmlepro.com

Please PM me or book an appointment through my website to set up a lesson or consultation!

Members don't see this ad.