Online videos to relearn physics chemistry and organic

Started by castr0
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

castr0

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know a good online source that puts the subjects above in a dumbed down manner and is relevant to what we should know for each subject on the mcat. I have watched crackochem on YouTube and the guy is phenomenal and also free lance teacher which is ok for other subjects but, he wastes to much time.

Is there anyone sites I should look at besides khan academy that has very good videos to learn the material?
 
Chad's videos at c o u r s e s a v e r . c o m

Pay the $30 or something for a month and profit from that man and his excellent teaching skills
 
Free lance Teacher is great just do the first few videos on the subject and skip the examples, KhanAcademy is also Great , I am not sure about Chad's videos ..
 
Chad... I was abt to give up on physics.. I was using my old physics textbook, EK, Kaplan, and PR and could not figure things out.... then I watched Chad video and the **** finally made sense.

I know you may be tempted to use Freelance and Khan academy because they are free but remember they are not catered the way Chads physics is to teach only mcat physics..

And also Wikipremed physic is free and has tons of great reviews but I couldn't learn from them because the guys voice was soo monotone and I got bored and tired fast.

There is also Jcoreview---I have not tried that site yet, but I am planning to use them as a post review after my PR course when I am doing AAMCs.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I second Chad's videos. I haven't felt positive about any study material except these videos. I came thiiis close to picking up my physics books (EK and Kaplan) and throwing them on the ground the other day because I just didn't understand anything. His videos make so much more sense than reading out of the book. My problem was that I just couldn't visualize anything. He explains this well and uses good, clear examples.