OnlineMedEd Notes... Opinions?

Started by Niamhers
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Niamhers

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are OnlineMedEd notes JUST either the Whiteboards or the Quicktables or are there other longer/ more complete notes?

Anyone got any opinions on their notes? What's better/ worse?

Looking for concise notes that I will use as my main book
 
They have longer note pages! I found them concise and useful, actually. You get the broad picture but i wouldnt use that as your main study source.
 
They have longer note pages! I found them concise and useful, actually. You get the broad picture but i wouldnt use that as your main study source.


Where can you find the longer notes pages? From what I can see they only have the Whiteboards Book and the Quick Tables Book available on the website (OnlineMedEd)