"Only email transcripts can be processed until the University resumes normal operations."

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maybedoc1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just went to request my transcript and saw this message: "The University is working remotely due to the COVID-19 virus. Only email transcripts can be processed until the University resumes normal operations." I am able to fill out a three question form that has "issued to", "send to email address" and your "email address." Nothing about a vendor service or sending to AAMC. (They do list an email for law school admissions though) I don't think there's a way to send transcripts through email usually, but given COVID is AAMC being more lenient? I'm imaging a scenario where I can't send my transcripts for this cycle and its making me sweat.

Members don't see this ad.

I called AMCAS and finally got through to someone. He said that in any other year I would be out of luck, but AAMC is relaxing their requirements for transcripts. He told me to put [email protected] as the email and that it should work just fine (might take a little bit longer to be verified though).

Reactions: 1 user
Just went to request my transcript and saw this message: "The University is working remotely due to the COVID-19 virus. Only email transcripts can be processed until the University resumes normal operations." I am able to fill out a three question form that has "issued to", "send to email address" and your "email address." Nothing about a vendor service or sending to AAMC. (They do list an email for law school admissions though) I don't think there's a way to send transcripts through email usually, but given COVID is AAMC being more lenient? I'm imaging a scenario where I can't send my transcripts for this cycle and its making me sweat.

There is an AMCAS for registrars page that can help your school send it electronically due to COVID.

Reactions: 1 user