Ontario Med Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor Zoidberg

Planet Express Physician
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the deal with the OMSAS application? How important is it to have verifiers for every single activity that I have done since I was 16? I don't have contact information for a lot of those people, and frankly, I don't think many of those people are still working in the same capacity as to be able to verify what I have done in the past. Is there some sort of other way to get past this hurdle?
Also, I am at student in the US, and I am confused by the grading systems that I need to enter my grades in. Are all classes supposed to be equally weighted by semester? One of my schools graded on a scale that was 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.5, etc... how do I enter those grades in?
Anyone that has some knowledge on any of these subjects, please let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated! THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

^ Are you a Canadian resident?

Well hello fellow canadian.
Anyways I believe you should contact OMSAS before adding in anything wrong. Also check out the canadian premed forums on ezboards they will provide great info. for you because there are several ppl who have been in your sistuation there.