You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ONU College of Pharmacy
Started by Samsmart
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I applied to Ohio Northen University, College of Pharmacy as a transfer student. Does any one know when they will inform me about their decession. I can't wait more!
Lulz
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What school are you transferring from? I'm not sure when they let the transfers know if they are accepted or not. I know in my class we had a handful of transfers come in as P3s. The program can be difficult just like any other school, but it really does have a good reputation. My experience so far has been very positive.
Yes, Ada is very small. It's really what you make of it. It may be a bit hard since you are coming in as a transfer, but there are still things to do on the weekends. If you have any questions feel free to either ask here or PM me. I'm more than happy to help
I'm a P4. Housing options are pretty nice but expensive. Since you are transferring in as a P3, you are most likely to get placed in an on campus apartment. Apartments were built about 7 years ago that normally come with two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, and living area. The pharmacy professors are very good. They are really eager to help anyone who needs it, and most of them keep class entertaining. On campus jobs are pretty hard to get since there have been major budget cuts.
I'm from Northeast Ohio and I'm currently working at CVS. I lived on campus for 3 years, but this year I have an apartment off campus.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everyone,
I have a question for you all, does ONU provides 6-year integrated course right after grade 12 and anyone of you that has entered through this course, I found this university pretty intresting and i am planning to apply in it, also i am in grade 12 now.... so any suggestions for how much GPA and when to apply and do i have to take PCAT?.... also if they demand any other extra tests or activities?
I know im overload with questions but im new to this so you all might understand my situation. i
Ill appreciate your help 🙂🙂
Thanks


I have a question for you all, does ONU provides 6-year integrated course right after grade 12 and anyone of you that has entered through this course, I found this university pretty intresting and i am planning to apply in it, also i am in grade 12 now.... so any suggestions for how much GPA and when to apply and do i have to take PCAT?.... also if they demand any other extra tests or activities?
I know im overload with questions but im new to this so you all might understand my situation. i
Ill appreciate your help 🙂🙂
Thanks



hi everyone,
I have a question for you all, does ONU provides 6-year integrated course right after grade 12 and anyone of you that has entered through this course, I found this university pretty intresting and i am planning to apply in it, also i am in grade 12 now.... so any suggestions for how much GPA and when to apply and do i have to take PCAT?.... also if they demand any other extra tests or activities?
I know im overload with questions but im new to this so you all might understand my situation. i
Ill appreciate your help 🙂🙂
Thanks![]()
Hi, yes, ONU provides 6 years program right after highschool. I think call to administration and they will provide you all the necessary information. They are very good.
ok , but my main question is that they are taking in students with how much min. GPA and SAT test scores , any idea???
thanks for replying back 🙂🙂
thanks for replying back 🙂🙂
ok yep you are right ill call them
thanks for help🙂🙂
thanks for help🙂🙂
ok yep you are right ill call them
thanks for help🙂🙂
You welcome!🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K