ONU College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Samsmart

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to Ohio Northen University, College of Pharmacy as a transfer student. Does any one know when they will inform me about their decession. I can't wait more!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to Ohio Northen University, College of Pharmacy as a transfer student. Does any one know when they will inform me about their decession. I can't wait more!

Lulz

I just graduated from there in May but I am no help. I am not sure the process fir transfer students. Since ONU is a 0 to 6 school, most students come to Northern straight out of high school!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, let see what they decided for me.

Hi, If you don't mind, could you please let me know how the program is ? infact it is a private university, how is your experience, is it worth spending that much money? I really appreciate your feedback.

What school are you transferring from? I'm not sure when they let the transfers know if they are accepted or not. I know in my class we had a handful of transfers come in as P3s. The program can be difficult just like any other school, but it really does have a good reputation. My experience so far has been very positive.

Thanks doublea0508, they accepted me as a third year transfer student from University of Kentucky. I am worried b/c the town is v small and in Kentucky not so many are aware.

Yes, Ada is very small. It's really what you make of it. It may be a bit hard since you are coming in as a transfer, but there are still things to do on the weekends. If you have any questions feel free to either ask here or PM me. I'm more than happy to help

Thanks, in which year you are and can you tell me little bit about housing.

How are teachers and studies, is there any chance to get any job on ca
mpus.

I'm a P4. Housing options are pretty nice but expensive. Since you are transferring in as a P3, you are most likely to get placed in an on campus apartment. Apartments were built about 7 years ago that normally come with two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, and living area. The pharmacy professors are very good. They are really eager to help anyone who needs it, and most of them keep class entertaining. On campus jobs are pretty hard to get since there have been major budget cuts.

where you are from and are you working anywhere? are you living on campus or outside ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm from Northeast Ohio and I'm currently working at CVS. I lived on campus for 3 years, but this year I have an apartment off campus.

Thanks doublea0508, I am also looking for something to start from the fall, do you have any suggestion!

Hi, Can you also please let me know what is POP 1 and POP 2 and what exactly students have to learn and, are they will be on Campus? Thanks for your answers

Hi, Can you also please let me know what is POP 1 and POP 2 and what exactly students have to learn and, are they will be on Campus? Thanks for your answer.:)

hi everyone,
I have a question for you all, does ONU provides 6-year integrated course right after grade 12 and anyone of you that has entered through this course, I found this university pretty intresting and i am planning to apply in it, also i am in grade 12 now.... so any suggestions for how much GPA and when to apply and do i have to take PCAT?.... also if they demand any other extra tests or activities?
I know im overload with questions but im new to this so you all might understand my situation. i
Ill appreciate your help :):)

hi everyone,
I have a question for you all, does ONU provides 6-year integrated course right after grade 12 and anyone of you that has entered through this course, I found this university pretty intresting and i am planning to apply in it, also i am in grade 12 now.... so any suggestions for how much GPA and when to apply and do i have to take PCAT?.... also if they demand any other extra tests or activities?
I know im overload with questions but im new to this so you all might understand my situation. i
Ill appreciate your help :):)

Hi, yes, ONU provides 6 years program right after highschool. I think call to administration and they will provide you all the necessary information. They are very good.

ok , but my main question is that they are taking in students with how much min. GPA and SAT test scores , any idea???
thanks for replying back :):)

I am not sure about it. I am a transfer student in third year therefore I do not have good information about freshmen but again call university and they will let you know. :)