OPEN CA-2 spot in JULY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

entropy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
OPEN CA-2 spot in JULY

I am a CA-1 looking to transfer into another program
at the end of this year. Anyone know of an open CA-2
spot for this coming July or any unfilled complement?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

This is a question...Where's the question mark?

We're full but we have been known to make a spot if we like the candidate. Contact me and give me the details of your situation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by ryanbeckworth
This is a question...Where's the question mark?

Ummmm........typically at the end of the sentence :rolleyes:

The purpose of the post is in fact to pose a question, not to make a statement.

Misleading posts are a pain, hence my request for more clarity when posting. After you read a million inaccuracies, you'll know what I mean.

The purpose of the post is in fact to pose a question, not to make a statement.

Misleading posts are a pain, hence my request for more clarity when posting. After you read a million inaccuracies, you'll know what I mean.

I already know what you mean. Please note the question mark at the end of the OPs posting. What can be misleading about this?

:rolleyes:

i think he's talking about in the thread topic line => "OPEN CA-2 spot in JULY?" while certainly not necessary, it would help to delineate the nature of the thread. i looked in here first thinking that it was a thread listing open CA-2 positions for this july. and by better defining the nature of the thread, we may be able to avoid some posts that i've seen where the OP comes back and says "what? <insert number of choice> views and no one has any info?"

ok, i'm done. sorry to hijack the thread.

:D

Plexus,

Damn, you're dense. Of course I was referring to the title of the thread.

If you already knew what I meant, why bother with a comment implying you didn't?

LOL

Hey entropy,

If you don't mind me asking, which program do you go to and why do you want to transfer? Or at least give us some hints... just curious.

Plexus,

Damn, you're dense. Of course I was referring to the title of the thread.

If you already knew what I meant, why bother with a comment implying you didn't?

LOL

Obviously I didn't...........and I'm not dense, dork.:wow:

You miss something glaringly obvious and go as far as to chastise me for it--and I'm the dork?

LOL