Open fellowship spot for interventional spine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

draayan

Hello Everyone,
Just to update you guyz there is a sudden open Interventional Spine fellowship spot at Dr.Goodman's program in Alabama. I can provide you details if you pm me. Its one of the most desired fellowship program with huge volumes and great work ethics.
Contact Dr.Goodman- [email protected].... GREAT PLACE TO GET TRAINED!! The candidate withdrew bcoz he had untimely death in his family...

Procedure which they do are below, taken from AAPM&R website:

1. Cervical: Epidural, Transforaminal, Facets

2. Thoracic: Epidural (Interlaminar, Transforaminal), Facets, Discography

3. Lumbar: Epidural (Interlaminar, Transforaminal, Caudal), Facets, Discography

4. Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty

5. Radiofrequency

6. Botox-

7. Musculoskeletal Ultasound

8. Platlet Rich Plasma Injections

9. Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Insertion

10. IDET

11. Nucleoplasty

Members don't see this ad.

proceed with caution, prospective candidates. thats all im gonna say.:confused:

proceed with caution, prospective candidates. thats all im gonna say.:confused:
With due respect Sir... I dont know wht u mean by "be cautious" but only thing I wanna mention that I was the candidate who has quitted the above position bcoz of sudden untimely death in my family....and I posted this position here, as I dont want Dr.Goodman to suffer unnecessarily bcoz of ths sudden withdrawl at last min....( cud not reply from draayan id as thr is some problem)...I am still trying to sort out my problem so tht I can get trained by him but still I hv posted the spot so if anyone is interested he can make use of this opportunity.
Regards

and Pistonboy...can u PM me on this id so that I can reply u back...

Members don't see this ad :)
With due respect Sir... I dont know wht u mean by "be cautious" but only thing I wanna mention that I was the candidate who has quitted the above position bcoz of sudden untimely death in my family....and I posted this position here, as I dont want Dr.Goodman to suffer unnecessarily bcoz of ths sudden withdrawl at last min....( cud not reply from draayan id as thr is some problem)...I am still trying to sort out my problem so tht I can get trained by him but still I hv posted the spot so if anyone is interested he can make use of this opportunity.
Regards

nevermind...I wish you the very best.

Last edited:
Regards

i am sorry to hear about the death in your family. my condolences. im not trying to smear anyone. i have seen this fellowship first hand, and my recommendations for potential fellowship applicants remains: be cautious and really have your eyes open when you see this fellowship.