Open House

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrivenDMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm goin to an open house for my number #1 school on friday. I want to make a good impression because I really want to attend the school. I don't know if I'm stressing about this way too much because its just an open house and not an interview. I don't want to go overdressed and I don't want to be underdressed either. What do you think I should wear? Jeans/Pants, polo/button-down, shoes/tennis shoes. To all the fellas out there if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm goin to an open house for my number #1 school on friday. I want to make a good impression because I really want to attend the school. I don't know if I'm stressing about this way too much because its just an open house and not an interview. I don't want to go overdressed and I don't want to be underdressed either. What do you think I should wear? Jeans/Pants, polo/button-down, shoes/tennis shoes. To all the fellas out there if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

I don't think there is such a thing as overdressing with the exception of a tuxedo;). I would definitely not wear jeans. Look at it this way. If everyone went to the open house dressed casually and you were only one wearing a collard shirt with a power dimple tie, slacks, and shined shoes, who are they going to remember?

Regards,
eagleeye

I don't think there is such a thing as overdressing with the exception of a tuxedo;). I would definitely not wear jeans. Look at it this way. If everyone went to the open house dressed casually and you were only one wearing a collard shirt with a power dimple tie, slacks, and shined shoes, who are they going to remember?

Regards,
eagleeye

I Agree.

Members don't see this ad :)
If everyone went to the open house dressed casually and you were only one wearing a collard shirt with a power dimple tie, slacks, and shined shoes, who are they going to remember?

I always get a kick out of this typo.

couve.jpg