Open House

Started by DrivenDMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrivenDMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm goin to an open house for my number #1 school on friday. I want to make a good impression because I really want to attend the school. I don't know if I'm stressing about this way too much because its just an open house and not an interview. I don't want to go overdressed and I don't want to be underdressed either. What do you think I should wear? Jeans/Pants, polo/button-down, shoes/tennis shoes. To all the fellas out there if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
 
I'm goin to an open house for my number #1 school on friday. I want to make a good impression because I really want to attend the school. I don't know if I'm stressing about this way too much because its just an open house and not an interview. I don't want to go overdressed and I don't want to be underdressed either. What do you think I should wear? Jeans/Pants, polo/button-down, shoes/tennis shoes. To all the fellas out there if you can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

I don't think there is such a thing as overdressing with the exception of a tuxedo😉. I would definitely not wear jeans. Look at it this way. If everyone went to the open house dressed casually and you were only one wearing a collard shirt with a power dimple tie, slacks, and shined shoes, who are they going to remember?

Regards,
eagleeye
 
I don't think there is such a thing as overdressing with the exception of a tuxedo😉. I would definitely not wear jeans. Look at it this way. If everyone went to the open house dressed casually and you were only one wearing a collard shirt with a power dimple tie, slacks, and shined shoes, who are they going to remember?

Regards,
eagleeye

I Agree.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If everyone went to the open house dressed casually and you were only one wearing a collard shirt with a power dimple tie, slacks, and shined shoes, who are they going to remember?

I always get a kick out of this typo.

couve.jpg