Position Available Open PGY-2 Position in PM&R for July 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mediceen

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Due to an unfortunate situation with one of our PGY-1's not being able to complete their preliminary year, Penn State Hershey Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is now looking for an applicant to fill our PGY-2 position to start THIS July, 2018 (in 3 weeks).

Please contact our program coordinator for more information:

Michelle Osterlund
717-531-0003, ext. 282045
mosterlund @ pennstatehealth.psu.edu

Please have your application documents (everything you would have put into ERAS [e.g CV, LORs, USMLE scores]) ready to send!

We will be performing phone interviews immediately, and can schedule in-person interviews as needed.
 
Hello there,

I saw this message the day you posted it, but I'll be a PGY1 in a week! I just want to know all the websites that you have posted this message. That way, I can keep my eyes out for another program that is looking for a future Physiatrist in the making! Thank you and have a great day!

Josh Richard