Open spots at BGU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jw1001

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am now applying (I know its late) to BGU and wanted to know if anyone had any first hand knowledge (no guesses please) as to whether or not there were still any spots left to apply for? I am very interested in applying but had not thought of going the international route until lately. Any information would be most appreciated, thanks!

Oh, also how late can I apply and still be considered for admission to class in fall 2008? If anyone knows...

Members don't see this ad.

the class usually does not fill up until sometime in june i believe. I applied last year at the end of april interivewed in may and was accepted mid june hope this helps.

Sure does! What were your numbers?

Members don't see this ad :)
same..my application was complete in april..interviewed may 1 and was accepted 2 weeks later.
alot might depend on how many people withdraw their acceptance at the last minute. in any case it's worth a try. just tell the people writing your recomendations to do them quickly.

Yeah thanks, I did manage to get everything in and it should all be there by now, if not most of it. Here's hoping for the best. What were your numbers if you dont mind me asking? Just to gauge myself.

Call the office to make sure that they have received all your details. Both Sackler and BGU failed to tell me that there were items missing until months later.

I was accepted in June (in 2001 for the 2005 class), and flip-flopped about going at such a late date until early July...then dropped out. They were pissed, but I imagine they gave a call to someone. So, I'd get your stuff in there and see what happens.

They let me in the next year, so it was all good.