Open To All..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

diantist

lil dentist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A. hormonally dependent neoplasm.....1) prostate2) pancreas..
B. major complication of peptic ulcer....1) bleeding 2)perforation..
C. ascites a complication of alcoholic liver dis develops as a result of ..1) cirrhosis 2) esophageal varices 3) portal hypertention4) decreased protein production by liver 5) all above 6) 1,3,4
D. virus least likely to spread in the dental office...1) adeno 2)rhino 3)HVB 4)HTLV 3..5)HERPES
E. IN skin graft rejection major host response is 1) cell mediated rxn 2) passive cutaneous anaphylaxis
F.tumors 4m adrenal medulla...1) neuroblastoma 2)willms tumor
G. cardiac disorders subjected to infective endocarditis secondary to bacteremia 4m oral micro.. is 2) congenital AS 3)TOF 4) PDA 5) VSD
H.. type of odema fluid is in nephrotic synd..1) transudate2) exudate3) inflamatory 4) 2 and 3
act. the answers in decks are not all corect... all contradicting 4m some pther MCQs books.....so ......

Members don't see this ad.

diantist said:
C. ascites a complication of alcoholic liver dis develops as a result of ..1) cirrhosis 2) esophageal varices 3) portal hypertention4) decreased protein production by liver 5) all above 6) 1,3,4
D. virus least likely to spread in the dental office...1) adeno 2)rhino 3)HVB 4)HTLV 3..5)HERPES
E. IN skin graft rejection major host response is 1) cell mediated rxn 2) passive cutaneous anaphylaxis
G. cardiac disorders subjected to infective endocarditis secondary to bacteremia 4m oral micro.. is 2) congenital AS 3)TOF 4) PDA 5) VSD
H.. type of odema fluid is in nephrotic synd..1) transudate2) exudate3) inflamatory 4) 2 and 3

1-bleeding and perforation r both complications but first option would be a choice as it is an early complication
2-all of the above
3-herpes
4-cell mediated or delayed hypersensitivity reaction
5-neuroblastoma
6VSD
7-option 4
i hope i am right, please correct me if i am wrong any where

B. major complication of peptic ulcer -perforation

C. ascites a complication of alcoholic liver dis develops as a result of - 6) 1,3,4 (esophageal varices will not cause)

D. virus least likely to spread in the dental office. -HTLV

the answer based on what i read from previous

diantist said:

WenChen said:

C. ascites a complication of alcoholic liver dis develops as a result of - 6) 1,3,4 (esophageal varices will not cause)

yeh ur right i was very sleepy when i posted all my answers .thanx! .

Members don't see this ad :)
WenChen said:

For the second question, I have always been confused. The deck says "the most common complication of peptic ulcer is bleeding". I remember there is a question like this in an released paper, but forget the correct ans :( Does anyone know the correct ans from ADA?

diantist said:
B. major complication of peptic ulcer....1) bleeding-MOST COMMON 2)perforation-MOST SEVERE..
act. the answers in decks are not all corect... all contradicting 4m some pther MCQs books.....so ......
THAT'S WHAT I THINK.....

diantist said:

ans) prostate

ans) perforation

ans) 1,3,4

ans) HTLV-III

ans) cell mediated rxn

ans) neuroblastoma