helpmeout1122
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello.
I was wondering if anybody knows how long does it take for the ADA to send the score results electronically to PASS?
My application deadline is coming up and I just applied for the score results to be sent to the PASS portal. I messed up I know.
Also does anybody know if I submit my application before the score results are received, is it automatically updated on my submitted application or not?
I was wondering if anybody knows how long does it take for the ADA to send the score results electronically to PASS?
My application deadline is coming up and I just applied for the score results to be sent to the PASS portal. I messed up I know.
Also does anybody know if I submit my application before the score results are received, is it automatically updated on my submitted application or not?