opening a pharmacy that doesn't stock abortion meds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hmmm.... I just learned the other day that methotrexate can be used to induce abortion. I wonder if such a pharmacy would risk not stocking this med and anger a lot of arthritis patients.
 
The great thing about America is: The OP is free to attempt to open a pharmacy that caters to a certain segment of the market place that holds beliefs similar to his own. He may very well find a market. I personally would not attempt to dissuade him from following his dreams, nor would I be an investor in his company.


LOLOLOL@ nor would I be an investor in his company! Sooo soo true! yikes
 
different dose and given one time IV (or IM?)

but then again, if we aren't stocking drugs that can be used for abortions it will come off the shelf.