none

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
Status
I got into my top MD/PhD choice (a UC), so I no longer have to make any decisions. An MD/PhD spot will be opening at the following places in the near future:
Mount Sinai
Univ of Iowa
Univ of Rochester
Chicago Medical School

Also, for those of you interested, an MD spot will be opening at UC Davis. I realize I shouldn't have held these all so long and it was unethical of me. I'm sorry. Good luck!

BrentwoodBoy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2002
Brentwood
Visit site
Status
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by none:
<strong>I got into my top MD/PhD choice (a UC), so I no longer have to make any decisions. An MD/PhD spot will be opening at the following places in the near future:
Mount Sinai
Univ of Iowa
Univ of Rochester
Chicago Medical School

Also, for those of you interested, an MD spot will be opening at UC Davis. I realize I shouldn't have held these all so long and it was unethical of me. I'm sorry. Good luck!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good for you and congrats! Where will you be headed off to ?

UrSexyLatinDr

Single and looking =o)~
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2002
California
None
Status
CONGRATS none. Hey, Would you mind me asking your email address? If you could please email me at: [email protected], or please PM me.

Congrats again

Eduardo

About the Ads

Neuronix

Total nerd
Staff member
Administrator
15+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2002
the beach
Status
Attending Physician
I'm curious. Where'd you get in none? Did UCSF grace you with a secondary (and then an interview and an acceptance) or UCI? What are you planning on doing your PhD in?

Congrats btw!

imtiaz

i cant translate stupid
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2000
New York, NY
www.uirockford.com
Status
Attending Physician
is anyone holding spots at UIC that theyd like to give up to me? :D