• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Ophthalmology Buzzwords MP3s

Andrew_Doan

Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
Moderator Emeritus
Verified Expert
15+ Year Member
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2002
San Diego, CA
www.facebook.com
  1. Attending Physician
    I found Dr. Melendez's Buzzwords helpful for both my written and oral boards. I loaded all 800+ questions/answer MP3s on my iPod and listened to them in the car, while I jogged, and working on the computer at home. The questions are a nice supplement to other comprehensive review books, and the MP3s are high-yield as Dr. Melendez compiled these questions during his training and as a staff ophthalmologist.

For my written and oral board prep, I used Buzzwords and this book:
    http://www.studentdoctor.net/bookstore/index.php?c=books&n=1000&i=0071464395&x

51MS4A2A7TL._SL160_.jpg

For a photo review, I used the Spalton Atlas and looked at every photo in the Basic Science Series.

I hope this helps!

GAA

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Dec 15, 2006
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      I think is great, I also have all the questions in my ipod.
      but the big test is this saturday so I will let you know how usefull is for OKAPS's

About the Ads

Mirror Form

Thyroid Storm
      10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      May 8, 2003
      1. Attending Physician
        Overall the buzz words mp3 is a decent review, especially if you have a long commute. That said, there are a couple errors in it. Also, the voice couldn't possibley be more mono-tone. It's like they used one of the early 1990's computer generated voices.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.