Opinions of MCPHS vs. Rutgers

Started by sg2315
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sg2315

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted to the 0+6 PharmD program at numerous schools including Albany College of Pharmacy, St. John's, and USciences, etc. However, I have narrowed down my options to MCPHS and Rutgers - New Brunswick. I was wondering if anyone had any information that would sway my decision one way or another? I am really conflicted and any help is greatly appreciated!! 🙂
 
I have been accepted to the 0+6 PharmD program at numerous schools including Albany College of Pharmacy, St. John's, and USciences, etc. However, I have narrowed down my options to MCPHS and Rutgers - New Brunswick. I was wondering if anyone had any information that would sway my decision one way or another? I am really conflicted and any help is greatly appreciated!! 🙂
MCPHS!