This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

werewethere

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Although the new picture is good, the SP one is tradition! Any opinions?

Members don't see this ad.

I dunno about "tradition" - the SP is only a few months old. Before that I had the picture of Dr. Cox and I can't remember what I had before that - strange because I've only had the Dr. Cox picture for a few months as well.

Memory. shot.

Don't worry - I'll change back or change to something else in due course. You can always put up a poll if its that important to you!:laugh:

Well... you know the producers for Scrubs browsed through SDN for show ideas - rumor has it they may have derived Dr. Cox's name from Dr. Kimberly Cox.

Well... you know the producers for Scrubs browsed through SDN for show ideas - rumor has it they may have derived Dr. Cox's name from Dr. Kimberly Cox.

Hence, my sig file.

Here is group_theory's revision after I complained about my drab dishwater hair. How do you like?

kim-cox.jpg

Hence, my sig file.

Here is group_theory's revision after I complained about my drab dishwater hair. How do you like?

kim-cox.jpg
Cool, we have Goldy Cox. Do you really want to have to deal with all the "blonde" jokes?

Bring 'em on...I've dealt with them all my life. Or as one of my friends once said, "isn't it funny how the smartest one of us looks the dumbest?":laugh:

Well Paris Hilton did recently say that she was not going to do the dumb "act" anymore. I didn't realize it was an act. Maybe she's a genius under there.

I've also suffered the blonde jokes since childhood, but they are kind of passe now...now that 80% of the population appears to have turned blonde.

Well Paris Hilton did recently say that she was not going to do the dumb "act" anymore. I didn't realize it was an act. Maybe she's a genius under there.

I've also suffered the blonde jokes since childhood, but they are kind of passe now...now that 80% of the population appears to have turned blonde.

It's okay, the other 20% of us are still making the jokes ;)

We're just an underrepresented minority that has been forced underground.

Also Sophie, is there an actual relationship to Bob Villa? As a former Home Depot employee myself, I also wonder about the perpetuity of your location inside my former place of employment.

Also Sophie, is there an actual relationship to Bob Villa? As a former Home Depot employee myself, I also wonder about the perpetuity of your location inside my former place of employment.

No relation, but I'm thinking of starting my own show, where one person does an extreme home makeover in only 8 weeks by themselves.

We just moved into an older home that ended up being more of a fixer-upper than we bargained for. I think I know my friendly HD employees better than I know anyone in this town. It's very sad. My record was 4 trips in one day.

I have thought I might just set up a cot in the back, on aisle 16, near the sliding glass doors. It's kind of cozy back there.

No relation, but I'm thinking of starting my own show, where one person does an extreme home makeover in only 8 weeks by themselves.

We just moved into an older home that ended up being more of a fixer-upper than we bargained for. I think I know my friendly HD employees better than I know anyone in this town. It's very sad. My record was 4 trips in one day.

I have thought I might just set up a cot in the back, on aisle 16, near the sliding glass doors. It's kind of cozy back there.

Ouch, glad I'm a renter.

Have you considered a fellowship in occupational medicine, you're probably already half, maybe three quarters of the way there...