Opinions on Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology?

Started by pejrolrad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pejrolrad

Radiologist - EU PGY1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello folks.

I've been reading through Core Radiology for my first year, but I've found that it doesn't go in-depth enough for my liking.
I've been told to stay away from Brant & Helms, but I've been wondering if any of you have experience with the Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology book? Is it a good enough foundation to build on in later years?
 
Never heard of it. CORE is meant to be more of a board review with the key AuntMinnies, for my detail I would go with requisites series. There are also individual subject favorites, like the fundamentals Msk by helms (different from b and h, which is awful), CT body and thoracic by Webb, mettlers nuc Med, and some others I can’t remember
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad