Opinions: Should I be worried if I have yet to hear from most schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nugget12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I been offered 1 interview and 3 rejections. I have yet to hear from 16 other schools. Should I be worried that I have been offered no interviews or heard anything at all from that many schools this point in the cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in a similar boat. There are 10+ schools I haven't heard from. All of my applications were in by August. I have had 5 interview offers but none of brokered acceptances.

Getting more stressed and unpleasant to be around daily.

Members don't see this ad :)
Waiting for 13 schools. 4 interviews, 3 rejections so far, apps done by August. The consensus here seems to be that if you don't have an interview invite from the school by January 21st, you probably won't get one, so you have another two months to wait before you really start to panic.

i was complete at all schools throughout the month of august.

i have a similar perspective. i still haven't heard from 13 schools. i got four early interviews and one acceptance.

there is still a lot of time before may. waiting is better than rejections

In the same boat, 2 interviews, 3 rejections (2 pre secondary). Thanks to my committee letter I wasn't complete until the 2nd of October. I'm freaking...