1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

opinions =)

Discussion in 'Optometry' started by powerpuff, Dec 12, 2005.

1. powerpuff

powerpuff Member
    5+ Year Member

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sco1styear

5+ Year Member

Aren't these the same people that were sued for false advertising in Iowa? If my memory serves me correctly, one part of the case was the fact that the "testimonials" were done by employees of the see clearly method and basically all had gone back to wearing glasses.

4. Opii

Opii Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Quacks. Can't believe they are at it again.

5. ariel winter

ariel winter Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

this definitely looks fishy. :thumbdown:

6. UABopt

UABopt Member
    5+ Year Member

What a load of crapÂ… all of the eye exercises in the world could not change axial length or the curvature of your cornea. I wish it were that easy.

There are some pharmaceutical agents though that show some benefit in preventing the development of myopia in children. While this experimental therapy is still in its infancy, it has great potential.

7. rpames

rpames Optometrist
    10+ Year Member

Optometrist
    The claims they make are a little outrageous. A lot of what they do is essentially vision therapy. It could help people who have room for increasing their visual efficiency. They also work on improving blur interpretation.

The program could help some people, but it will NOT let a 6D myope, or even a 2D, get rid of their glasses. In fact, the founder of the program still wears glasses.