Optional Essay Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MyNameWasUsed

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Prompt: Please take advantage of this opportunity to state any additional pertinent information (academic, personal or application related) that you think the Admissions Committee should take into consideration while evaluating your application.

Sorry another secondary essay question. So I did google this prompt prior to posting and got some useful information. I included all my work experience, research, leadership, clinical experience, and volunteering already. They know my GPA and stats. I didn't play sports. I feel compel to write something but I really don't know what to say without being repeating myself. Any advice? Thanks!