Optional Questions | Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SerUnMedico

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m not sure if I should answer this “Optional: Any information related to academic and/or MCAT performance that requires further information”
I have a somewhat low MCAT score but I don’t want to sound like I’m making excuses.
Any input is much appreciated!
 
I’m not sure if I should answer this “Optional: Any information related to academic and/or MCAT performance that requires further information”
I have a somewhat low MCAT score but I don’t want to sound like I’m making excuses.
Any input is much appreciated!
Unless you have a very good reason I'd just leave it be.