Options besides osteopathic school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vero18

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 2 BS degrees in Biomedical Sciences and Psychology. I graduated with a 2.33 at some point my hope was to go to osteopathic school. Now it seems like a far reach with my gpa. I am considering going back to a community college to get my ASN then maybe find a RN-BSN program. I worked as a CNA in high school and I enjoyed the nursing side of the healthcare field. I guess my question is should I give up on my dream for DO school?
 
I have 2 BS degrees in Biomedical Sciences and Psychology. I graduated with a 2.33 at some point my hope was to go to osteopathic school. Now it seems like a far reach with my gpa. I am considering going back to a community college to get my ASN then maybe find a RN-BSN program. I worked as a CNA in high school and I enjoyed the nursing side of the healthcare field. I guess my question is should I give up on my dream for DO school?
As of right now, yes. You need to ace a post-back or SMP.