OptomCAS "My Achievements"

Started by HOPPK
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HOPPK

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The application says to list all achievements, honors, awards, and scholarships. How far back should I go? I got into Who's Who in 2008, should I put that or is too long ago? Also should I really put all scholarships? I was awarded some scholarships to schools but then decided not to go there and I also have current scholarships that are housing scholarships. What do you think?
Same goes for the "My Experiences". How far should I go back? High School?
 
The application says to list all achievements, honors, awards, and scholarships. How far back should I go? I got into Who's Who in 2008, should I put that or is too long ago? Also should I really put all scholarships? I was awarded some scholarships to schools but then decided not to go there and I also have current scholarships that are housing scholarships. What do you think?
Same goes for the "My Experiences". How far should I go back? High School?

I'd include scholarship which you've received from college. 2008 is really not as relevant because it's so far back, unless that's something you still do which enabled to get you those scholarships. Samething goes for the experiences.