Optometry School Rankings

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

actually PCO's pass rates for boards (part 1) last year were the poo..... it was the first class on the new curriculum. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, PCO's pass rate last year for part 1 wasn't great, I don't think its b/c of the curriculum itself, but the fact that we have finals right before boards and also we have clinic even the week before boards. :(

christie said:
Yeah, PCO's pass rate last year for part 1 wasn't great, I don't think its b/c of the curriculum itself, but the fact that we have finals right before boards and also we have clinic even the week before boards. :(

that's terrible! i'm so against the idea of having finals before boards.... i believe that there should be a time of rest before boards! :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be attending PCO in Sep and I am worried about the Boards pass rate being low...can anyone give some more information....was it really that low? HELP

Forget PCO- go OSU- their 1st time passage rates on Part I of the Boards has been betw 92-100% for the past 10+ years with some recent classes at 100%. OSU students take a full course load (20+) quarter hrs during the summer of the Boards, but they do get a week break right before the Boards in the middle of the quarter.